Pick Red: If your internet speed will likely to stay < 100 Megabits, and have less than 50 devices. Great for homes and SOHO users. Buy Firewalla Red
Pick Blue: If your internet speed > 100 Megabits, and have lots of devices. Perfect for professional users and businesses. Buy Firewalla Blue
- We do ship worldwide!
- By default, we ship a US power adapter with our product. For a non-US customer, if you want a universal power adapter, add this to your cart before checkout.
- No monthly fee
|Packet Processing Speed||100 Mb||>500 Mb|
|Memory||512 MB||1024 MB|
|Active Protect Entries||1000||10,000|
|CPU||32bit Quad Core ARM 1ghz||64bit Quad Core ARM 1ghz|
|VPN Encryption Speed||28 Mb||70 Mb|
|Storage (SD Card)||16 GB||16 GB|
- Standard Speed Internet
- Families and Home Business
- High-Speed Internet
- Families, Professionals, and Small Business
|Software Differences Starting version 1.965|
|Site to Site VPN||Client Only||Client and Server|
|Geo-IP Filtering / Regional Blocking||Not Supported||Maximum 3 Countries.|
|Other software features||Same||Same|
Common Software Features:
Simple to Use
- Plug and play installation, multiple ways to connect.
- Plugs into your router, no need to replace it!
- Cyber-security as simple as tapping on a few buttons.
- App supporting iOS and Android Devices.
- Cybersecurity, protect all devices
- Inbound and outbound firewall with intrusion prevention
- Rich insights of your network
- Parental Control and Social Hour
- Built-in OpenVPN Server, great for traveling or using public Wi-Fi
- Access your home network from anywhere in the world
- Block Ads across all devices
- Family Protect, auto-filtering of porn and malicious sites
- Safe search
- Geo IP Filtering
- VPN Client
- Site to Site VPN (1.965)
- Monitor broadband bandwidth usage with hourly, daily, monthly usage summary.
- Content filtering and activity detection
- Internal and External vulnerability scans
- Device Management
- One app managing multiple Firewalla
- See every single IP connection from any device
- Fully extensible cyber security stack
- Rules engine for network layer access control lists (ACL)
In the future, it is likely software features that consumes more memory or CPU will be limited to the Blue only.