Our goal with Firewalla is to make managing different types of activities more effective and less intrusive. Whether you are at home managing kid's internet access or at work managing employee activities, we want you to have complete visibility and control.
The deep insight from Firewalla can help you to 'see' what everyone is doing.
- Activity Alarms - let you know if people are playing games, watching videos, or visiting porn sites ...
- Online/Offline Alarms - allow you to know when your kids come back and connected their phone/iPad/computer to the home network.
Learn more about Alarms
- Network Flows - you can remotely monitor what people are doing online, locate the device from the device list, tap the device name, and click the "Network Flows".
Learn more about Network Flows
Here are some of the basic controls you can use to make your network more secure.
- Safe Search - automatically filter out offensive searches. Works with Google, Youtube, Bing, and Duckduckgo.
Learn more about Safe Search
- Family Protect - automatically block adult and offensive content.
Learn more about Family Protect
- Social Hour - temporarily blocks social networking for one hour.
Firewalla includes many sophisticated ways to manipulate the network. You can apply rules and policies to an individual device or globally to all devices.
- Create a block rule by category of activities:
- social networking
- Schedule block duration permanently, just for an hour, or on a certain time of the day.
- Apply block at IP subnets or domains level.
All the blocking actions are conveniently located in the device view, just tap on the button to toggle between block permanently, for 1 hour, or unblock.
To schedule a blocking rule, in the device menu, under "Blocking Rules" -> "+", you can schedule blocking rules for specific domain/IP, certain kinds of activity, or all internet access, that is only applied to the specified device.
For example, if you want to block a device's from accessing Facebook every night from 9 PM to 7 AM(next day), what you can do is create a new rule for this device, set the block target to "domain" -> "facebook.com", then schedule the active time to "everyday, from 9 PM to 7 AM (next day)", and save your rule.
Find the Firewalla for You
Firewalla Red is optimized for affordability, ideal for families and SOHO users. Blue is optimized for power and speed, made for pro and business users.