If at any stage you have problems, please feel free to open a support case by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer satisfaction is built into our team culture. We will guarantee to respond in less than 24 hours.
Not able to see traffic?
If the graphs come out empty, please check following:
- Make sure there is a green dot next to Monitor button
- If there is no green dot on the monitor button, tap on the monitor button and either turn on Simple or DHCP mode.
- If you are in DHCP mode, then likely some devices may not get the new IP. Reboot them, and you should be fine. (or you can go to airplane mode and enable then disable the airplane mode)
- Double check the device in device menu, and see if it has internet off or monitor off.
- Double check if the device is an ipv6 only device. If it is, you will need our beta ipv6 software. (please send us a note.)
Not able to block device?
Firewalla can only block if it can see the traffic. If you can't block, likely Firewalla can't see. Please see "Not able to see traffic"
Not able to block ads or porn?
These blocks are DNS based, so if you have DNS cached, then it will take a while to do the blocking. Also look at "Not able to see traffic", again firewalla needs to see the traffic to block.
Not able to block domains?
Depends on your luck, some domains may be blocked at the IP level. Some may be using DNS. When DNS is used, the same problem as not able to block ads or porn.