1. Policy Reset (Settings->Reset->Policy Rules)
This resets all the blocked IP/Hosts and configurations. In case you blocked 1000 sites and not sure which one to unblock, this will fix that problem.
These will require you to reconnect firewalla (just as the initial pairing)
2. Factory Reset (Settings->Reset to Factory Defaults)
This will pretty much reset Firewalla to the state you got it.
3. Emergency Reset
In case you can't access the app to do (2)
- Get an empty USB stick. Formatted with FAT partition.
- Create an empty file "firewalla_reset" and place it in the root of the USB stick.
- Plugin USB stick
- BOOT firewalla
- Firewalla should now be reset
(2)(3) will unpair the firewalla from your Phone. After you have done the reset, you will need to
- Launch Firewalla App
- Tap and HOLD the old Firewalla Icon
- Something will pop up, please tap on that. This will unpair and remove the icon.
- Wait a bit after Firewalla is launched you will see another icon, tap on that to re-pair
** If any of these not working, please try this, this will HARD reset to factory default: