- Requires Firewalla 1.972
- Requires Firewalla App 1.45 for full functionality
Target list allows you to create your own list using IP or domain address; this list can be used to create rules to block, allow, or prioritize a group of targets. If you have a lot of rules, this feature can help you to organize them.
- Target Lists can only be created and managed using the Firewalla Web interface
- Target Lists can be applied via the Web or App (version 1.45 or greater)
- Target List items for this version is restricted to 20 items
- IP Range
- Domain with a wildcard (*.firewalla.com)
- You can only create up to 5 target lists
Security Example + App
Here is an example where you can easily create a target list to identify the "Purple Fox" malware's command and control sites. You can later use this to block traffic to devices/networks.
After creating the target list, you can easily apply this list via the Firewalla App. (1.45 or greater)
Parental Control Example + All Web
You can also create specific sites like "gaming" for kids.
On both Firewalla App (1.45 or greater) and Web Interface, when you create a rule, you can choose to match a target list.
Builtin Target Lists
These list items are maintained by Firewalla and you can use them where target lists are accepted. (rules, smart queue, routes)
|Apple Private Relay||Use this to block Apple Private Relay from your network|
|DoH Services||Use this to block popular DoH services from your network|