If you have access to the phone that's already paired with Firewalla
- On the phone that's already paired, Tap on settings -> advanced mode -> allow additional pairing
- wait for 60 seconds
- make sure your new phone is on the same wifi/network as Firewalla.
- launch firewalla app on the new phone and the firewalla icon will show up
- Do the same-thing as the first pairing.
- This pairing cycle will only last about 5 min.
If you are having problems with this, please wait at least 15 min between the next try. This will help the system flush out the MDNS entries which were used to check if your phone is on the same network as Firewalla.
If you don't have access to the paired phone anymore
- Pull the power plug off Firewalla and reconnect it.
- Wait 6-8 min. (not too long, or the pairing process will shut down)
- Launch Firewalla app,
- Follow the same process as you are pairing a new Firewalla