This is an early access release, please see this article for details: Early Access Onboarding.
- Application blocking
- Policy-based routing
- Traffic prioritization
- Device/ Group main screen shortcut
Pause a rule and auto-resume after a certain amount of time.
2. Flexible Source NAT (Gold Only)
Able to add a new source network for NAT: If Source NAT is turned on, you can manually specify which networks (in addition to all the local networks) can access the internet through the SNAT gateway.
- This feature is useful if you have networks under the Firewalla Gold.
- Firewalla 1.972 will only monitor devices directly attached to the firewalla network.
- Ability to account for long-lived connections
- ... devs are lazy ... so they didn't give me the complete list
- Blocking Log and stats
- System Event Log
- Support activity tracking (beta)
Support Virtual Devices (VPN, docker and etc)