2/12/2019 - This release is mainly for bug fixes, new features will come in next release.
- Improved blocking reliability for gaming, social, video and porn.
- Improved memory usage of both Firewalla Red and Blue.
- Improved stability of Firewalla booting process and pairing process.
- Improved stability of scheduled blocking.
- Improved stability of monitoring in Simple Mode.
- Fixed a bug that Box may not be compatible with old format of scheduled blocking.
- Fixed a bug that sometime the port info in Network Flow may not be correct.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes alarm may be suppressed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that alarms may not be sorted correctly.
You can check all the code changes of this release from our github repo:
Hi, may I know that is it follow this tutorial to upgrade the box?
and will l lost all settings after upgrade?
After "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" on my Firewalla Blue. Firewalla didn't start Redis process, and maybe the upgrade process has ruined something else. I had a problem with connect betwen APP and Firewalla device. I didn't able to fix problem and I decided I don't want waste more time to find the problem and I'll reinstall from newest image from that link:
But I realised that on this link I coudn't find 1.961 release.
The last one is 1.958 and .gz archive contain "firewalla.blue.beta.0.21.img" from 03.12.2018 . I installed this old version.
Where I find the 1.961 img file?
Please sign in to leave a comment.