We have noticed there are random issues of Android Phones not able to scan the QR code. This happens more often with some Huawei Phones and we have one report of a Samsung phone having the same problem.
A short workaround is to use another app to scan the QR code and then copy/paste (and worst case type it in Firewalla)
- Download or use existing Android QR Scanner like this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.scan.android.client&hl=en_US
- Launch app and point the camera at the QR code on the bottom of Firewalla
- Tap on copy (or what ever come with that app)
- Launch Firewalla and when ask to scan, tap on the button top right
- paste the QR code there. (Unable to scan dialog)
Please sign in to leave a comment.