I have a firewalla gold.
- 1 port to the internet
- 1 port to a wired switch
- 1 port to a wifi access point
- Printer is on wired switch
- laptop is on wifi
- both use different networks
- wifi is configured to route to the internet only
- I need a route/rule that will let laptops communicate with the printer.
- I believe I have the rule in place
- I can't figure out how to setup the route to only work with the group of home computers
- the ui for adding routes is confusing - it asks for a device, but when I select an interface, the device changes to "all Devices"
- I'd like my wifi to only have access to the internet, not my local network, with the exception of a group of a few devices called "family laptops" those should also be able to cross from the LAN3 (wifi) to the IP of our printer on LAN1 (wired switch)
- Other devices on Wifi (LAN3) should not be able to talk to the printer
Please sign in to leave a comment.