I am trying to segment my network by adding 4 VLANs.
all connections meets on one port of the Firewalla, because most devices get the power from the switches using PoE.
- I have a firewalla gold and TP-Link switches and AP (allows me to setup several WLANs with its VLAN).
- each VLAN will have its own network. one VLAN is working with two IoT devices getting the IP from the DHCP from the VLAN Network from the Firewalla.
- the Samsung TV as 114.17/29 but works only with 111.49 (firewalla itself) as default gateway (it should not work, because both network ranges are not seeing each other)
- 2x Rokus using Wifi, getting the IP@ from the DHCP from Firewalla and being in the right VLAN, Wifi access works, no internet (cannot manually configure IP settings)
- one Andriod 11 device should be in the same VLAN and so network as Samsung TV and the two Rokus. but no internet access.
my basic problem is what gateway@ for each VLANs network I have to assign, because in the DHCP settings is no option (firewalla). the ports on the switches and the AP are correct set regarding VLANs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.