I just got my Firewalla Gold, so far it's pretty cool. I have a few questions regarding port forwarding:
- Is the port forwarding enabled even if Firewalla considers the device as offline?
- Does a how need an allow rule for the port forwarded to?
- Is there any other automated rules that may prevent port forwarding from working correctly?
- Is there any restrictions on the port numbers that can be forwarded?
- What is the activation delay? How long after the port forwarding is saved until it becomes effective?
- Does the destination have to be detected by the internal scan to be used for port forwarding?
The problem I'm having is that sometimes port forwarding does not work. I get "Connection refused" like the port is not forwarded.
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Please sign in to leave a comment.