I believe there is a problem with interpretation of the rules in the "muting" of domains in the application.
You get an alert for a device watching videos on youtube or netflix, lets use youtube.
The domain for this is .googlevideo.com
So you mute this domain from the alarms for all devices. (We all watch youtube)
The issue is it shows up in the block rules but was set for the domain being *.googlevideo.com
This then disappears after a short amount of time (say a application refresh) and gets placed in notifications as a mute but only for the original muted device, requiring a manual intervention of the mute, in that you need to manually enter the *.googlevideo.com (youtube) and then apply for all devices.
I am running beta both on the blue and on the android application.
There is also a minor problem with the web interface in submitting multiple images in that these do not display properly (I did give them the correct images didnt I - I cant tell - Ill hit submit and see - yep it did upload)
Browser - Im running Edge Beta Chromium.
Please can you consider restructuring your community web page to allow for feedback. I find it difficult to locate the correct thread most of the time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.