Cyber attack detection
You have an option to enable or disable it. Some additional in-app explanation would be nice.
Does it only mute the messages and still blocks attack, does it disable blocking and what happens witch active protect if it is turned off.
If you enable Cyber Attack detection function (under the gear icon and disabled services) you get cyber attack reports.
Now if you go to one such report/alert you have any option called Mute all cyber attack alarms. Now if you click on it the function immediately switches back to disabled under the settings menu.
So there are two options if this happens:
1. The alarms are muted and the Cyber attack detection is always one. Enabling the module only shows the alerts.
2. The service can be disabled by muting the attack detection so basically you shouldn't mute it.
Sorry for the confusion.
1. "Disable feature Cyber Attack Protection" is the same as "mute cyber security alarms".
2. Disable feature cyber attack protection will not disable the "active protect" feature unless you manually turn it off when cyber attack protection feature is on.
3. So you can mute the alarm part while active protect is still on.
We are going to re-organize the messaging and terms to make it more understandable, thanks for your feedback!
Please sign in to leave a comment.