- When over VPN, adblock, family mode and some of the rules may not work.
- When a device is blocked, some UDP traffic may still show up in the graph. These packets are blocked, just an accounting error.
- If you have problems with Orbi satalites, please disable the satalites from monitoring in devices.
- Extensive use of p2p may cause the box to slow down and may even reboot. There are just too many headers to chew ... this is harder to fix, will likely take a while. The workaround is don't monitor the device that's doing p2p.
Just Fixed Problems:
- Adding static port forwarding to DHCP mode. (working on now)
- Some countries may mess around with NTP, cause the Firewalla clock to mess up. Fix in next release
- Bug of OpenVPN profile cannot be exported on Android. We have a fix, testing now ... (Expected in 1.76 version, soon ...)
- Gaming notifications may not fire for some firewalla devices. Fix released in next 24 hours.
- There is a timing bug which causes firewalla not seen traffic for the first 20 min after the first pairing process. You can either wait 20 min and you will see the traffic graph, or tap on the top right gear->Advanced->reboot. (We have the fix, will be releasing very soon)
- Alarm names may not carry the latest names changed in the device menu. The fix is done, coming up next.
- We have decided to make firewala.com or firewalla.encipher.io traffic not blockable. (So please don't block those sites, they are our cloud servers)
- When in DHCP mode, "not monitor" may not work. Fixed in the master branch will be released to production soon.
- A license may appear to be invalid. This is a bug in our software. As long as the cloud server is v3, then you are fine.
- If your router does not support UPnP and NatPMP, VPN initialization may continue forever. A fix is coming. (FIXED)
- In rare cases, the Firewalla Icon may vanish. If this happens please rebind, fix is coming soon, this is an iOS bug. (FIXED)
- If you have a large number of devices, there may be a slowdown. We have fixed the problem in master branch and will be pushing out soon (FIXED)
- Android first pairing may think it is NOT connected to local network. (Continue button grayed out) Likely issue with Android system. Fixed and released, waiting for more confirmation. (FIXED)
Post is closed for comments.