If you know your ISP requires a login or authentication via their website to get Internet access, and the App gets stuck at Setting up Firewalla during the installation, here is a workaround:
- When the Firewalla App gets stuck at Setting up Firewalla,
- Connect your Laptop directly to one of the LAN ports (Port 1, 2, or 3) on Firewalla Gold,
- Open your browser and try to access a website,
- If you are redirected to your ISP's site, follow their guide to finish the login/authentication process,
- Kill the App, start the installation over again,
- The Box should be able to set up successfully.