Firewalla Gold has 4 Ethernet ports. Port 4 is the default WAN port in Router Mode, and the default port connecting to the router in Simple/DHCP Mode.
If you'd like to change the ethernet port used for WAN Connection into other port, please follow the steps below:
- Stay close to Firewalla Gold, and make sure the Red security dongle is connected to the USB port on the Gold.
- On Firewalla App -> Network Manager, tap Edit on the top right corner.
- Tap a LAN connection to open the detail page, tap any port you'd like to use for WAN connection to un-select it (e.g. Port 3), tap Done.
- Tap the WAN connection, change the ethernet port from Port 4 to Port 3.
- Tap Done -> Save.
- Unplug ethernet cable connected to Port 4, and plug it into Port 3.
- Wait for 1 minute and pull down the screen to reload the App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.