There may be times that you don't want Firewalla to monitor certain devices. For example:
- The Device may have problems when being monitored.
- The Device may be too sensitive to be monitored.
- You don't that "special activity" reported
- In simple mode: when running p2p software
- The device bandwidth usage is greater than what Firewalla can handle.
When monitoring is disabled in Simple mode, firewalla will not 'see' any traffic from the disabled device. And in DHCP mode, the device will get an IP range from your primary network, which means Firewalla won't see the traffic either.
Step 1: Tap on devices
Step 2: Find your device, tap on it
Step 3: Disable