1. Target List
- requires Firewalla 1.972
- requires Firewalla App 1.45 for full functionality
Target list allows you to create your own list using IP or domain address; this list can be used to create rules to block, allow, or prioritize a group of targets. If you have a lot of rules, this feature can help you to organize them.
- Target Lists can only be created and managed using the Firewalla Web interface.
- Target Lists can be applied via the Web or App (version 1.45 or greater)
- Target List items for this version is restricted to 20 items
- IP Range
- You can only create up to 5 target lists
Here is an example where you can easily create a target list to identify the "Purple Fox" malware's command and control sites. You can later use this to block traffic to devices/networks.
You can also create specific sites like "gaming" for kids.
On both Firewalla App (1.45 or greater) and Web Interface, when you create a rule, you can choose to match a target list.
2. Export Alarms and Devices
- Export all/selected devices, including the Name, Group, IP Address … and other basic information to a .csv format file.
- Export the recent 10 alarms to a .csv format file.
If you have any other requests or suggestions on the Web interface, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a new device is quarantined, the New Device alarm didn't have the “Release from quarantine” button.
- IPv6 Address was not displayed correctly on Network flows.
- In Alarm Detail, Device Port was not displayed.
- Several UI issues on Alarm Settings, Device list table, etc.